6.16.2011

I want to redecorate our bedroom

Our master bedroom currently is Asian themed with gold, reds, and blacks. I need a change. I have been leaning towards turquoise.  Yes? Here are some bedrooms that I am LOVING!

turquoise1

Copyright All rights reserved by It's Great To Be Home

turquoise2

Copyright All rights reserved by It's Great To Be Home

turquoise3

I am personally leaning more towards this one!

All rights reserved by Red Jessi

Copyrightturquoise4

Copyright All rights reserved by KritiDreamer

I am thinking of keeping the red and black pieces maybe even a little of the Asian décor that I have but add turquoise and more red. What do you all think? Looks like I have some craigslist shopping and DI’ing to do.

Did you hear? I cut my hair? I am in love!

newhair6-16-11

6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH.... your hair is darling!!!!!! You are GORGEOUS, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you and by the way I want to redecorate now too:) THose are rooms are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off, LOVE the hair! you look great with the short cut! and secondly, love the turquoise. go for it! all of those rooms are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I actually came across your blog while I was searching on swag bucks. I love the turq/asian mix though!! Turq is fun to add some life to a room without over doing it. Any way what I came here to ask was I saw that you did the Disney Movie Club on SB just like I did. Did everything work okay? I just signed up 2 hours ago but I never received an email confirming anything.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I know you Bremcg? How did you find my blog through searching? Just curious. Yes I got my SB for DMC. It worked great and I got them not long after. Sometimes it can take a few weeks though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No we dont know each other. Sorry haha. I just typed in 'disney movie club swag bucks' in the SB search bar hoping to hear someone else had done it and had positive experiences. Pretty much the only link that even resbled what I was asking was this link to your blog. I received my SB but I just assumed DMC would send a confirmation email.. Sorry if I startled you. Just trying to make sure I didnt fall for a scam. I just saw it as an opportunitu to stock up on movies before my 6 week saughter gets older :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are totally fine I was just a little confused. That is funny that my blog came up. Yes definetly not a scam we have already gotten 6 movies. Such a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...