11.29.2010

My Elder

Have I mentioned that I love my brother? He is amazing! He is currently serving in the Louisville, Kentucky Mission. I look forward to his emails each and every week. I LOVE Mondays. He always has something so kind to say. I am amazed at how his testimony has grown. And I love how mine as grown as well just from writing him and reading his letters. Well when he found out that we were trying to have another child he was so excited. Just another niece or nephew that he could corrupt. Cause he sure did plenty of that for Tegan before he left. He really is a fantastic uncle and Teg just adores him. Well every letter he has asked if I am prego yet. Each and every time he sends his love and wishes us luck. In any other family this would be a weird thing to talk about with your family much less your brother. But in my family it is far from weird. We have always felt comfortable talking about such things as a family especially around the dinner table. I LOVE it!
Well today I wrote him a long letter nothing special just mentioned what has happened since I last wrote him 2 weeks ago. And all he writes back is:
"hey I know how you can get pregnant have more sex and David needs stronger swimmers so fix that too".
All I could do is laugh! I laughed hysterically. He has not changed one bit. Then I replied that sometimes it just isn't that easy. He then told me that he isn't a doctor or anything but he hears that is how it is supposed to work. And told me to tell David to eat more fruit smoothies. Oh how I wish it was that easy. But I sure do love my brother and his lightheartedness about it all. I can't wait until this brother of mine comes home in 10 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...