5.01.2010

Happy 2nd!

Tegan turned 2 years old February 7th, still can't believe he is 2. Since his b-day was on a Sunday the day before we got his pics taken, went to Rib City for dinner, and played at Jump On It! Then Sunday we headed to Nana's and Bumpa's to open presents and have the yummy ice cream cake that I made.
We found out that Tegan does not like to open clothing as gifts. When he saw any clothes he would get mad and say "NO!" and push the present away. It was hilarious! Typical little boy lol
At Rib City...This is "I am done with pics look"
"FOOD!" Now I have a reason to smile

sliding down the inflatables at Jump On It

Jumping with Daddy

Checking out the toddler area

taking a break :)

The inflatables are his fave!

My attempt at posing with Teg....didn't work

Did not work yet again
PRESENTS!



Not happy about the clothes...

PLAYDOH! His absolute favorite thing. He will play with it for hours.
B-Day ice cream cake...that I made. I was so proud.

He got this chalkboard easel from Nana and Bumpa. He loves drawing pretty pictures.
As you can tell in his Birthday pics he has greasy hair and blood shot eyes. After church that day we put him down for a nap. Just before I was going to go wake him up I heard him crying. I go in there and he found a tube of Diaper Ointment and was covered in it. He also found a toothbrush. He wanted to brush his teeth with the "toothpaste" so his tongue was also covered. Poor kid got it in his eyes too and they were burning. After a very long bath (oil based ointment does not come out well) and a whole bottle of baby shampoo we finally got most of it off his body. I did have to call the Poison Control to make sure he would be ok and luckily he was going to be just fine. Scared me to death. I didn't get a pic though due to the fact that we were hurrying to get it out of his eyes. I will now be better at hiding things from him....still not sure where he found the toothbrush and ointment.

1 comment:

  1. he wanted to brush his teeth!! thats cute. poor lil guy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...