5.24.2010

Aquarium

I bought a pass for the Aquarium for myself a few months ago and was finally able to go with my friends from hair school and their boys. It sure was an adventure. It was super crowded and Tegan was getting frustrated because he couldn't see anything. So he just wanted to run around....not too fun for Mommy. I almost lost him a few times. They sure did have fun playing at McDonald's afterwards though. Thanks Jordan and Denae for a fun time! Ander, Tegan and Kru holding hands. So adorable. I don't even know how they even had the idea to hold hands lol
If you haven't been to the Living Planet Aquarium you totally should. It isn't the best but it really is fun. To buy a year pass it is only about $18 for an adult (Tegan is still free). Go 3 times and you have already got your money worth.

1 comment:

  1. we got a pass too! rian loves the aquarium & runs from tank to tank.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...