12.07.2009

Well Blogger does not like me! I haven't been able to post pics for days. I really want to update but it just won't let me. But here is a few little snibets of today...
Tegan "helped" me shovel the parking lot. He got the broom and moved it all around. He was really cold when we were finished and started to cry. I am going to get him a snowsuit and better gloves (anyone know where I can get some good ones that he can actually move his hands in?).
Tegan has been a pill when I put him down for a nap. It takes about 30 minutes of me putting him back in his bed. After about 10 minutes I went in to check on him and could not find him. Where could a almost 2 year old be? .......Asleep under his bed! I sighed with relief and laughed!
Tegan I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious he was asleep under his bed. What a cutie. He's definately at the 'fun' age!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...