12.23.2009

Christmas Update

Tegan amazes me everyday! That kid talks so much now! I worried to much about him not talking. He can say Momma, Daddy, Nana, Bumpa, Kylie, Chantz, No, Oh No! (his favorite phrase), What's that?, Where is it?, Ball, One-Two-Three, Seventeen (yes the most random thing haha), Please, More, Cracker, Snow, Kitty, Dog, Choo Choo, Ho Ho (Santa), Hat, Socks, Shoes, Go, Bye-Bye...and much more I just can't remember.
Yesterday I was watching him...he has an imaginary friend. HAHA He was sitting there motioning to have his "friend" to come sit with him. And was acting like he was playing with someone. It was really cute!
We have been super busy lately with life and the holidays. Including in one week I was in a car accident (yes again!) and David blew a tire on the other car. It has be over 2 weeks since the car accident and my car is still not fixed! Oh how I hate Police officers who do not file the accident, the high school student who will not call back with his report, and Insurance companies that take so long! My tail lights are out so hopefully I don't get pulled over and get a ticket...even if I do I will pass it on the insurance company. And due to these lovely events we of course do not have a car...so we are not able to go to Boise to spend time with David's family.
One day...hopefully soon I will get around to updating everyone on everything...with pics!
I am considering an easier way to read our now private blog...Please comment if actually are reading my blog...so I can see if it is worth it.
We love you all and hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...