7.18.2008

Lia Sophia

I am posting this now so you can start planning on it and hopefully come. I am having a Lia Sophia party September 10th at 6:30 pm. It will be at my house if you would like the address leave a comment with your email and I can email it to you. Or if you would like an invite give me your address and I will have one sent to you. You can either order at the party or order online I will let you know how to do so when it gets closer. Please help me out if I sell enough and book enough parties I can get my starter kit for free so I can start selling. I really like this jewelry and of course wouldn't sell anything I didn't personally like. If you plan on coming let me know so i can plan on you. Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...