7.15.2008

Independence Day

Taking a nap with G-ma
With my cousin Kaycee yeah Tegan isn't paying attention
Tegan was loving mu uncle Glen's baldness. It was hilarious!



My mom, Kylie, her friend Kelli, Tegan and I went to New Mexico July 2nd to visit my mom's parents. Tegan did not like the ride down there at all. Usually babies sleep forever when they ride in the car...not Tegan. He would sleep 20 minutes at a time and boy was that hard. especially since it is a 6 1/2 hour drive (7 1/2 hours with Tegan. Not too bad). Coming back was much easier. We watched fireworks on the 3rd (don't know why on the 3rd and not the 4th but whatever). Tegan loved the fireworks and kept ooohing and ahhhing. We enjoyed some shopping and rest. But it was time to come home when we did Tegan and I missed David and our own beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...