5.02.2008

Not a Good Afternoon

Well this morning was fine...Tegan slept almost through the night. He woke up at 6 am which I was really excited about! I actually had to wake him up at 8:30 to feed him before I went to work. Work was going fine also...My mom let me take her GPS and I was able to find things much easier! My boss then asked if I could take a few deliveries out to Eagle Mountain and Saratoga Springs. I said that was fine cause it was 12:15 and I have to be off work at 1 pm so I can feed the little one. Well the one in Eagle Mountain was a lot farther than I thought and than somehow...I don't know how the GPS got me lost on one of the deliveries in Saratoga. Then I finally found it. I then was starting to feel the pain of not being able to feed my son for 5 1/2 hours since it was now 1:30. Well I then was on my way back to the shop. I was then pulled over by a stupid cop because I was going 55 mph in a 35. But I had no clue where I was and thought that it was 55 mph cause that is what it usually is out there. I have only been out to Saratoga a handful of times. I told the cop this and that I was trying to hurry home because I needed to feed my baby. Well he took forever to fill out the stupid ticket and gave it to me as I was bawling not just I got a ticket but cause I was in a lot of pain. Now I just have to figure out how we are going to pay for the dumb ticket! The money that we are getting from the goverment is not going to be spent on what we thought was going to be spent on. RRRRRRR!!!
Regardless I do have to say Tegan is loving his hands. He loves sucking on them! It is the cutest thing! He is also making lion sounds which is adorable! He is just getting too big! I will have to post a pic of his new found hands. Sorry long post...Just had to vent!

2 comments:

  1. When it rains...it friggin' pours, doesn't it? Sorry about your bad day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NAOMI... I am so sorry to hear that! You should told the cop what your pain was all about ... or maybe not. That would have been awkward eh? :( You are a trooper my dear.

    By the way THANK YOU for the mattress. We have it to give back now! I flew out to Seattle to babysit my nieces and nephews the day after Matthew's parents left and I just flew in late last night! love ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...