5.18.2008

Craziness

Sorry for all the posts all at once! We have been crazy busy! David started online classes for the summer so when I actually can get on to blog he is on doing homework. I just can not wait until this month is over. I have had many weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, we have been working on the basement, and doing things to prepare for Chantz's graduation. I can't believe my brother is graduating soon. I also can't believe that he will be going on a mission next year! I still have a lot of random blogging to do. And they are not going to be in order. I have some pics that I need to get off of my moms pictures and I am waiting for some pics from friends. Hopefully after this month I can be better at blogging more often so I don't have to do it all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...