9.26.2011

Feels like…

Someone just ripped out my heart and stomped on it.  Aunt Flo was 3weeks late with no good results. Really?! Why does this happen to me. If it’s going to come it might as well come on time. Feels like a month has just been wasted.

Another day down in the dumps. Gotta pick myself back up and try it again. I guess I can be happy that I ovulated for the first time in 19months (or even more).

Good thing I have some thing to look forward to so I don’t have to think about all my sadness. Elder Chantz Whipple comes home on Wednesday. I can’t wait to get a big bear hug and a slobbery kiss on the cheek. Because my brother Chantz always makes everything better.

Another great note…we are moving yet again. Sometime around October 8th. I am actually excited about it. We found an adorable basement apartment in Lehi and we are so excited for the extra space compared to our apartment. And less space then in this house we are currently in. We are excited to have everything out of boxes and ready for what life brings us next. If it is a baby then we are here with open arms. Tegan included.

2 comments:

  1. Noooo!! 3 weeks late?! Freaking frustrating. Hope baby Patterson finds its way to you guys soon! Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that..... I'm sorry there was a fake out.... That can be SO crushing... I'm SO glad that you are ovulating again though. THAT creates some hope for the future. I'm glad your brother's home now! I LOVE greeting and seeing missionaries just home :) They have SUCH a spirit about them. AND to get a big hug from him will be priceless :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...