4.18.2011

It’s My Birthday?

I guess today is my birthday. I honestly kept forgetting that today was the day that I turned the big 2-4. Maybe cause I still have my calendar showing the month of March. I am really behind. I of course have nothing planned. I started taking progesterone again so that I could finally have another period. And so I can have a HSG done....I know so exciting. So of course I just had to start my period a few days before my birthday. I always have cramps. Really bad ones in fact. But I swear since I don't always have them (December was the last one) when I do have one it is TERRIBLE! Nothing will touch it. Luckily I have some pain killers from when I was in the hospital with a terrible stomach virus last year. Thank goodness. So today instead of enjoying some warm sunshine, going to lunch with my dearest, and eating lots of goodies I am using a lot of these…pills

While looking out the window at this…rain

And feeling like this….literally….cramps

Now I am just hoping that our overnight stay in Park City this week isn’t affected by all of this….I really don’t want to reschedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...