4.02.2010

Moments

I love when I can take the time and enjoy Tegan. Tonight David put Tegan to bed while I was visiting with our neighber. When I got back Tegan was still wired and literally jumping off the walls. I went in there and he immediately layed down and patted his pillow motioning me to come lay next to him. I loved those few minutes laying next to him forehead to forehead looking into his eyes made me feel so proud to be his mother. I am so grateful that he chose me to be his mother. He has taught me patience, kindness, gratitude, LOVE, and many other things. It is crazy to think that a small child can teach you all those things. Even though my days are crazy and I feel like I am doing the same, I am so glad for those few moments when my big toddler would like me to lay by him, comfort him, love him. Tegan I promise to take more advantages of having those little moments together. I love you bug!

3 comments:

  1. That is just so sweet, I just love those moments too, they're so precious :) Tegan really is a cutie too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet post!!! I love Tegan!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...