8.26.2009

I hate Technology!

Don't get me wrong I do love it. I love that it can make life so much easier. But when computers break it makes your life that much harder. Our computer has come down with a wicked virus. My dad said he would look at it but with him being so busy with classes and studying he hasn't had time. I am hoping I can convince him to let me borrow one of his many computers until ours is fixed. So I do apologize for not keeping up with the blog...I am so far behind and I don't know how long it will take me to get caught back up. But some good news...I will be contributing on a blog The Savvy Shoppers. If you have not already checked it out! I am so excited to get started, once I get a working computer at my house. I am so grateful of the blessings that have come our way lately and how things are just starting to work out (now I am wondering for how long lol). I am grateful for all of you that read my blog and my complaining. Sorry for that! This blog is more for me to vent and tell what is going on. I am not that great at journaling and this is what this has become. Love you all! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...