7.22.2009

Tegan's Funnies

Today has been a pretty funny day for Tegan. First off...We bought him a little floatation swimsuit (not sure what the are actually called) off of ksl and unfortunetly it is too big but will hopefully fit him next year. Well he wanted me to put him in it. He put his arms in so they were by his side and he could not move his arms. Well he ended up tripping and couldn't get up since his arms were tied down. I helped him up and I was laughing so hard cause it was the funniest thing to watch. He though it was so funny that he got such a reaction out of me that he kept doing it. Dang it was a funny site!
Next...I was making him lunch and when I was finished walked into the living room to put him in the high chair so he could eat...and there he was already in his high chair trying to buckle himself in. He is turning into a little climber! And he is so smart....Love that little guy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the climbing little boys do! At least their cute when they get into trouble, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie!!! I miss you guys!!! We need to get together ASAP... You look great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...