6.07.2009

Coupon Class

Do you need to save money and have wanted to use coupons but just don't know how? I have arranged a time with Savvy Shoppers to teach us. She will do a class at my house to teach everyone how to do it.
When: June 23rd
Time: 7pm
Cost: $10
Where: My apartment if you would like the address find me on facebook and I will message you my address. It may be held outside if there are too many people to fit in my apartment so you may need to bring a camp chair. I will let you know though.
Also at least 6 people need to be attendance for the class to happen. I will need everyone to RSVP ASAP. She may need a head count ahead of time but not sure by when.
I am so excited for this class!
Check out the website here

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...of course you would do it after I move! I would totally come if I was still going to be in Utah :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...