12.20.2008

Sitting Still

Lately it is a very rare occasion for Tegan to sit still. He is very much a little boy! He is very curious and is always getting into things that he shouldn't. He is getting much better though. He knows what he can or can not touch. But sometimes he will push it a little and touch something and as I tell him "Don't touch" he turns around at me and smiles the biggest smile. Who can be mad at that face? Not me! Well my mom and I were putting up some Christmas decorations and of course Tegan just had to touch everything. So we put in his favorite show "Elmo" and he sat their without moving for about 30 min. I kept going in the room to check on him cause he was very quiet. Usually that means he is into something but he wasn't.





1 comment:

  1. I love all of your pics my dear! :) He is growing up so fast! :) I sure hope you had a wonderful holiday season! :) LOVE YOU GIRL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...