8.06.2008

Out of Commision

Sorry for not posting much lately. My camera as you can tell in precious posts that our camera isnt working too well. The pictures are really blurry and I will put new batteries in and it will say that the batteries are almost dead. I either need to get it fixed or get a new one. We don't have money to do either. So for the time being I am using my moms camera and I need to find her cord so I can upload all the cute pics that I have taken recently. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've been waiting to see pics of those teeth of his!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi, just wanted to let you know I bit the bullet and made a blog. Feel free to check it out. jeffersonandrenae.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...