3.14.2008

No soy for Tegan

Well I mostly breastfeed Tegan. I do on occasion feed him formula while I am out cause we doesnt latch on very well and I have to use a shield which is a pain. And we sometimes feed him a little formula before he goes to bed so he will get full and sleep a little longer. Well last night we gave him soy formula and shortly after he massively spit up. All over his face, in his ears and in his eyes (so sad). So we will not be giving him that anymore. But we are extremely happy he went to bed at 10:30. YAY! We finally got some sleep!

3 comments:

  1. Megan never liked that stuff either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Naomi! That happened with Miley, She spit up for hours. Her body was rejecting EVERY last bit of the stuff. Never again. And it smells like crap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, soy is a bit stinky, but Reid actually doesn't do well with milk...so soy it is for us! Tegan is a cute little man by the way! Oh, and I JUST did the same thing with my blog. I tried to change the background and ended up deleting everyone...so annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...